Polymer80 PF940 & PF940C with TLR-7 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Polymer80 PF940 and PF940C pistols with Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A weapon mounted light. Holster will fit compact and standard slides (Glock 19 and 17 lengths)
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Open Muzzle design to allow threaded barrels and compensators
- Adjustable retention
- High Sweat shield standard, Medium and Low Sweat Shield height available on request
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic with minimal material and smooth edges
- Proudly made in the USA
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing
***NOTE: Compensator must NOT be wider or taller than the slide to fit the holster***
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
See our full line of Polymer 80 Holsters here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.