Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL with TLR-7 Sub Pancake Holster
Our Outside Waistband Pancake Style holster for the Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL with the Streamlight TLR-7 Sub is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light combination. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and assembled in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention on the light. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
The holster will NOT retain the pistol without the light mounted correctly.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height
- 1.5" & 1.75" Belt Loops available
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Proudly made in the USA.
Magazine pouches for these models can be found here:
See all our pancake style holsters here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.