Nexbelt EDC Guardian Black Camo Belt
If you like a rectangular look of your buckle and camo, this belt is for you. Nexbelt catered to the rectangular taste, developing a line of belts uniquely designed to display a rectangular buckle on a high-quality strap. The EDC Guardian Black Camo belt utilizes the Supreme strap while featuring a camo pattern.
All Nexbelt EDC belts are designed to be flexible enough to wear all day but stiff enough to effectively hold your protection device, tools, or other everyday items.
The flexible design allows the CCW and belt to move with you throughout the day. This key feature limits the jabbing common of most appendix carries belts while still maintaining the total security of your protection device.
With the addition of a new push-button trigger, the release is quick and easy when you need it, but still holds firm when you’re on the go.
This belt’s versatility and sturdiness allow the person to switch to OWB or IWB on the hip.
- Our nylon straps are made from a high-density microfiber material, an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This creates the stiffness required for holstering your protection device if you have a CCW permit or just your everyday tools.
- The tip of the strap has a leather stitch to prevent fraying
- The backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness is near 3/16"
- Strap width is 1 1/2”
- PreciseFit™ ratchet belt fits up to 50" waist
- Nylon reinforced strap: 1 1/2" wide
- Buckle clasp has back-up set screws
- Buckle size: 1 11/16” x 2 1/2”
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed
Video showing how to wear Nexbelt: