Walther PPQ M2 Competition Holster
- Outside Waistband Holster specifically designed for USPSA, 3-Gun, Steel Challenge and other competition shooting sports (May not be IDPA Legal)
- Holster will accommodate the polymer frame PPQ 5", 4" and Q4 Tac M2 models.
- Comes Standard with Blade-Tech Drop and Offset belt attachment
- Holster Retention is easily adjustable.
- Molded with .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
Each holster is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
See our Blog article about choosing the right holster and attachments here:
See all our Duty and Competition Holsters here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.