Walther PPQ M2 with TLR-7 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Taco Style Holster designed to fit the Walther PPQ M2 5” pistol with Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A weapon mounted light. Holster test fit and retention is set using the PPQ pistol and TLR-7A. Retention is on the light itself, therefore the holster will not work without the light mounted to the pistol.
This holster will fit the 4" and 5" model as well as the Q4 Tac M2 pistol as long as the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light is installed
Each holster is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm with light attached. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight on the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.