Walther PPQ M2 with TLR-7 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Taco Style Holster designed to fit the Walther PPQ M2 5” pistol with Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A weapon mounted light. Holster test fit and retention is set using the PPQ pistol and TLR-7A. Retention is on the light itself, therefore the holster will not work without the light mounted to the pistol.
This holster will fit the 4" and 5" model as well as the Q4 Tac M2 pistol as long as the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light is installed
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- FOMI 1.5" Belt attachment standard
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight on the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.