Sig Sauer P320 & Align Tactical Thumb Rest Competition Holster
Outside waistband competition style holster designed to fit Sig P320 pistols with Align Tactical Thumb Rest Takedown Lever installed. Holster is designed to include clearance for the thumb rest and maintain proper retention adjustability. Holster works well for USPSA, 3-Gun, Steel Challenge and other competition shooting sports (May not be IDPA Legal).
Does not fit the P320 Spectre Comp
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention.
- Holster will fit the Compact, Carry, M17, M18 and X5 line of P320 pistols.
- Profile cut to work with red dot sights, including the Trijicon SRO
- Open Muzzle design to allow room for threaded barrels and compensators
- Compatible with the Henry Holsters TurboDrop OWB Drop Hanger and Ben Stoeger B.O.S.S. Hanger
- Holster Retention is easily adjustable.
- Molded with .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Formed and assembled with pride in the USA
This holster has not been verified to fit the Spectre line of P320 pistols.
***Compensator MUST NOT be wider or taller than the slide to work properly with the holster***
See our Blog article about choosing the right holster and attachments here:
You can purchase the Align Tactical® THUMB REST TAKEDOWN LEVER from Align Tactical at https://www.aligntactical.com/pages/thumb-rest-takedown-lever
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
See all our Duty and Competition Holsters here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.