Polymer80 PF940C IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Polymer 80 PF940C pistol build.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference. Adjustable retention
- Adjustable retention
- High Sweat shield standard, Medium and Low Sweat Shield height available on request
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Accommodates threaded barrel
- Made from .080" thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing
- Proudly made in the USA
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
See our full line of Polymer 80 Holsters here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.