Sig Sauer P320/M17/X5 & Align Tactical Thumb Rest OWB Holster
Outside waistband holster designed to fit all Sig P320 pistols with Align Tactical Thumb Rest Takedown Lever installed. Holster is designed to include clearance for the thumb rest and maintain proper retention adjustability.
Does not fit the P320 Spectre Comp
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Holster will fit the Compact, Carry, M17, M18 and X5 and Legion line of P320 pistols.
- Profile cut to work with red dot sights, including the Trijicon SRO
- Open Muzzle design to allow room for threaded barrels and compensators
- Holster Retention is easily adjustable.
- Molded with .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Formed and assembled with pride in the USA
***Compensator MUST NOT be wider or taller than the slide to work properly with the holster***
Our Collection of Align Tactical Holsters can be found here:
You can purchase the Align Tactical® THUMB REST TAKEDOWN LEVER from Align Tactical at https://www.aligntactical.com/pages/thumb-rest-takedown-lever
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here: