Double Stack 9/40 OWB Magazine Pouch
Outside Waistband Magazine pouch designed to hold most double stack 9mm or 40 S&W pistol magazines.
The ambidextrous design will allow you to carry the magazine bullets forward or bullets back, depending on your personal preference at any position outside the waistband.
The design of the carrier along with the multiple hole locations of the Tek-Lok will allow adjustability of cant up to roughly 340 degrees. (Yes, it will work with the magazine upside down if you want, although we don't really recommend it.)
- The Magazine Retention Device allows for retention adjustment with a 1/8" Allen wrench. Magazine Carrier Retention Instructions Video
- Confirmed to fit Sig P320, Glock 9mm & 40, Walther, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Arex Delta, and FN magazines.
- Also confirmed to fit the Glock 43/43X/48 and Sig P365/P365XL magazines
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic
- Formed and assembled with pride in the USA
See all our magazine carriers at the link below:
Outside waistband attachments explained here:
Need Help Selecting the Right Magazine Carrier for you, see link below: