Polymer80 PF940 & PF940C with TLR-1 IWB Holster
Our Inside Waistband holster for the Polymer 80 PF940 and PF940C pistols with Streamlight TLR-1 is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
We do not guarantee this holster will fit all aftermarket slides. We test the holster for fit and retention using a Glock 19 Gen 3 slide and a Streamlight TLR-1 manufactured in March of 2022.
- Full sweat guard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- They are proudly made in the USA.
See our full line of Polymer 80 Holsters here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.