Motorola APX 6000, 7000 and 8000 Holster
Outside Waistband Pancake style holster designed to fit the Motorola APX 6000, 7000, and 8000 series portable radios, available in Black only.
As of May 15th, this holster has been updated to be ambidextrous. When you order, you will select the Microphone orientation, however, you can switch it by moving the belt attachment to the opposite side of the carrier.
- Molle attachments are standard for mounting on Load Bearing Vests
- Molded with .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Designed to clear and protect microphone connection
- Adjustable retention using a 1/8" Allen wrench and the MRD - Modular retention device
- "Screen in, Mic Left" holds the radio screen towards the body and the mic connection on the left-hand side of the holster if you are wearing it.
- "Screen out, Mic Right" holds the radio screen away from the body and the mic connection on the right-hand side of the holster if you are wearing it.
See all our Accessories, tools, etc. here: