Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO Comp RomeoZero Elite IWB Holster (MACRO)
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO COMP ROMEOZERO ELITE
This holster will also fit the P365-XMACRO COMP, P365-XMACRO TACOPS, and P365-XMACRO.
Our holsters for the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention.
The holster's retention is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Covered Magazine release
- Adjustable ride height and cant
- Compatible with the Phlster Enigma
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
All of our P365-XMACRO Holsters can be found here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine pouches for these models can be found here:
We completed a redesign of this model on March 11th of 2023.
New features include adjustable ride height and cant for the Monoblock and Ultituck belt attachments.
A slightly lower Modwing location allows more room for your fingers when drawing the pistol.
Higher sight channel to allow suppressor height sites.
An improved lead-in at the top face of the holster to help with safe reholstering.
Adjusted sweat guard profile to clear red dot sights, especially models that may overhang the side of the slide.
Smoother surfaces and rounded edges are aimed to improve comfort against your body and reduce hotspots.
100% compatible with the Phlster Engima.
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.