Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO & TLR-7 IWB Holster (MACRO)
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO handgun with the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light mounted to the pistol. The retention of the holster is on the light itself, so the holster will not work without the light mounted on the pistol.
Our holsters for the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed in to your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- FOMI 1.5" Belt attachment standard
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
All of our P365-XMACRO Holsters can be found here:
Information on the Inside Waistband Belt Attachment options can be found in our blog article here: