Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 5" with TLR-7A IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 5" pistol with the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light mounted to the pistol. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
We use the 1913-1 key for this holster.
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Adjustable ride height and cant
- Fits sights up to .375” (3/8”) tall
- Profile cut to allow most red dot sights
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for 9mm and 40 S&W models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.