Glock 34 with Surefire X300 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Taco Style Holster designed to fit the Glock 34, 17, and 19 with the Surefire X300U-A or X300U-B weapon-mounted light. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
This holster works best with a Gen 5 Glock 19, 17, and 34 models. The holster retention will need to be adjusted if using a Gen 3 or 4 pistol.
The holster is also built to accommodate threaded barrels with an open muzzle
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Made from .080" Thermoplastic for durability
- Adjustable retention
- High sweat guard standard, medium and low height available on request.
- Holster profile cut to allow red dot sights on the pistol
- Minimal material and smooth edges
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for the Glock 19 can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.