Glock 43X or 48 MOS & TLR-8 Sub IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Glock 43X MOS and 48 MOS handgun with the Streamlight Glock version of the TLR-8 Sub or TLR-8 G Sub light mounted to the pistol.
You will need the TLR-8 Sub Glock Streamlight part number 69411 or TLR-8 Sub Glock Streamlight part number 69431 for this holster to function correctly. The holster will NOT retain the pistol without the light being mounted correctly.
The light information can be found here:
The holster WILL NOT WORK with any other TLR-8 Sub version of the light mounted on the pistol.
Our holsters for the Glock 43X MOS and 48 MOS are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Information on the Inside Waistband Belt Attachment options can be found in our blog article here: