Sig Sauer P365 XL IWB Holster
Our Inside Waistband holster for the Sig Sauer P365 XL is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm.
Each holster is formed, trimmed and folded in house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed in to your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Please leave a note with your order if you need this holster cleared for the P365XL Spectre Comp with a red dot sight.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.