Sig Sauer P320 AXG with TLR-1 IWB Gas Pedal Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P320 AXG and the AXG Pro pistols with the Streamlight TLR-1 or TLR-1 HL light and GoGun USA Gas Pedal mounted on the handgun.
NOTE: We do not allow returns for IWB Gas Pedal holsters being uncomfortable. The addition of the Gas Pedal creates a clearance channel on the holster that may cause hot spots.
This holster will also hold the P320 series of pistols including Full Size, Carry, M18, M17, X-Five, and X-Five Legion if combined with a TLR-1 series light. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means it will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
Does not fit the P320 Spectre Comp
This holster is designed to work the P320 Key included with new TLR-1 lights.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
- Open Muzzle
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- The fit and function of the holster are checked with the actual firearm and light before the product is packaged to ship.
- Compatible with Red Dot sights, including the Romeo 1
- The holster will NOT accommodate the Trijicon SRO without modification.
You can purchase the Gas Pedal CG from https://gogunusa.com/
Gas Pedal is a registered product.
See our full collection of GoGun USA Gas Pedal holsters here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.