Sig Sauer P320 Compact/Carry with TLR-7 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P320 Compact, Carry, and M18 pistols with the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light mounted to the pistol. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
We use the 1913-1 key for this holster.
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Adjustable ride height and cant
- Fits sights up to .375” (3/8”) tall
- Profile cut to allow most red dot sights
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
- The Fit and function of the holster are checked with the actual firearm and light before the product is packaged to ship
The holster is confirmed to fit the Zev Technologies Z320 Xcompact with the TLR-7 or TLR-7A attached to the pistol.
The holster is also confirmed to fit the P320 XCompact with the TLR-7 or TLR-7A mounted to the pistol.
This holster does not work with the Spectre slide.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
We have been making this same holster for a long time. Often referred to in the shop as the G.O.A.T. or Greatest Of All Time, this holster is one of the original models that helped us build our brand. We have updated a few things on the holster, such as including dual overhook blocking on the mold and improved retention. However, we just couldn't bring ourselves to take down the original pictures.
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.