Sig Sauer P320 with X300 & Align Tactical Thumb Rest IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P320 Full Size and Carry pistols with the Surefire X300U-A or X300U-B light and Align Tactical Thumb Rest Takedown Lever mounted to the pistol. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
This holster will also work without the Align Tactical Thumb Rest Takedown Lever mounted to the pistol.
This holster will fit the M18, M17 and X-Five models.
It has not been tested with the AXG model
- Open Muzzle
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Fits sights up to .375” (3/8”) tall
- Profile cut to allow most red dot sights
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
- Optional and suggested Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing and to help rotate this beast of a pistols grip inside your pants.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
You can purchase the Align Tactical® THUMB REST TAKEDOWN LEVER from Align Tactical at https://www.aligntactical.com/pages/thumb-rest-takedown-lever
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
Our Collection of Align Tactical Holsters can be found here: