Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO & TLR-8 Sub IWB Holster (MACRO)
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO handgun with the Streamlight 1913 version of the TLR-8 Sub or TLR-8 G Sub light mounted to the pistol.
You will need the TLR-8 Sub 1913 Streamlight part number 69418 or TLR-8 G Sub 1913 Streamlight part number 69438 with the #1 key for this holster to function correctly. The holster will NOT retain the pistol without the light being mounted correctly.
The light information can be found here:
The holster WILL NOT WORK with the TLR-8 Sub Sig version of the light mounted on the pistol.
Our holsters for the Sig Sauer P365-XMACRO are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
All of our P365-XMACRO Holsters can be found here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.