Smith & Wesson Equalizer IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Smith & Wesson EQUALIZER handgun.
Our holsters for the S&W EQUALIZER are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention.
The holster's retention is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches to fit this model can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.