Springfield Armory Echelon & TLR-7A IWB Holster
Our Inside Waistband holster for the Springfield Armory Echelon and Streamlight TLR-7A is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
The holster will not work without the light mounted to the gun.
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
All of our Springfield Echelon Holsters can be found here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
The magazine pouch for this model can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.