Springfield Armory Echelon OWB Magazine Pouch
Our outside-the-waistband magazine carrier designed to fit the Springfield Armory Echelon magazines.
The ambidextrous design will allow you to carry the magazine bullets forward or bullets back, depending on your personal preference at any position outside the waistband.
The design of the carrier along with the multiple hole locations of the Tek-Lok will allow adjustability of cant up to roughly 340 degrees. (Yes, it will work with the magazine upside down if you want, although we don't really recommend it.)
- Magazine Retention Device allows for retention adjustment with an 1/8" Allen wrench. Magazine Carrier Retention Instructions Video
- Confirmed to fit Sig P320, Glock 9mm & 40, Walther, Ruger, Smith and Wesson, Arex Delta, and FN magazines.
- Also confirmed to fit the Glock 43/43X/48 and Sig P365/P365XL magazines
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic
- Formed and assembled with pride in the USA
All of our Springfield Echelon Holsters can be found here:
See all our magazine carriers at the link below:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Need Help Selecting the Right Magazine Carrier for you, see the link below:
This carrier will also fit most popular double stack 9mm and 40 Smith & Wesson Magazines such as the Glock 9mm & 40, CZ P-10, Ruger 9mm, Smith and Wesson M&P 9 and 40, Arex Delta, Canik, H&K, Walther PDP and FN 509 magazines.
Also confirmed to fit the Glock 43/43X/48, Sig P365/P365XL, P365-XMACRO, Hellcat Pro, and Smith and Wesson Shield Plus or Equalizer magazines.