Walther PDP 4.5" & TLR-7A IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Walther PDP 4.5" Full-Size pistols with the Streamlight TLR-7A or TLR-7 installed on the firearm. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
We use the 1913-1 key for this holster.
Each holster is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm with light attached. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweat Guard
- Adjustable Retention
- Adjustable Cant
- Profile cut to allow red dot sights
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels and compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges
- Made from .080" black thermoplastic for durability.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly Made in the USA
***Left hand model is not currently available ***
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.