Walther PDP 4" & TLR-8 Duty and Competition Holster
Outside Waistband Taco Style Holster designed to fit the Walther PDP Full Size 4", Compact 4", PDP F Series 4", and PDP F Series 3.5" pistol with the Streamlight TLR-8 installed on the firearm. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
We use the 1913-1 key for this holster.
Each holster is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm with the light attached. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
We use the 4.5" PDP Pistol with TLR-8 to verify fit and function, so you will see the muzzle protruding from the bottom of the holster in some of the pictures.
- Outside Waistband Holster specifically designed for USPSA, 3-Gun, Steel Challenge and other competition shooting sports (May not be IDPA Legal)
- Comes Standard with Blade-Tech Drop and Offset belt attachment
- Holster Retention is easily adjustable.
- Molded with .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Profile cut to allow red dot sights
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels and compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges
- Proudly Made in the USA
*** Left-hand model is currently available, please contact us for orders ***
See our Blog article about choosing the right holster and attachments here:
See all our Duty and Competition Holsters here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.