Glock 43X & 48 MOS with TLR-7 Sub IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Glock 43X MOS, 48 MOS, 43X Rail, and 48 Rail pistols with the Streamlight TLR-7 Sub light mounted to the handgun. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention. The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Adjustable ride height and cant
- Profile cut to allow most red dot sights
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
- The fit and function of the holster are checked with the actual firearm and light before the product is packaged to ship
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.