Springfield Hellcat or RDP & TLR-8 Sub IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Springfield Hellcat and Hellcat RDP handgun with the Streamlight SA Hellcat version of the TLR-8 Sub or TLR-8 G Sub light mounted to the pistol.
You will need the TLR-8 Sub SA Hellcat Streamlight part number 69419 or TLR-8 Sub SA Hellcat Streamlight part number 69439 for this holster to function correctly. The holster will NOT retain the pistol without the light being mounted correctly.
The light information can be found here:
The holster WILL NOT WORK with any other TLR-8 Sub version of the light mounted on the pistol, and it will not work for the Hellcat Pro.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
Please note, the holster is long enough for both the Hellcat Micro Compact and the Hellcat RDP, so there will be one inch of dead space at the muzzle end of the holster if you have the Hellcat Micro Compact pistol.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Inside waistband attachments are explained here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.