Springfield Hellcat or RDP & TLR-8 Sub IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Springfield Hellcat handgun with the Streamlight SA Hellcat version of the TLR-8 Sub or TLR-8 G Sub light mounted to the pistol.
You will need the TLR-8 Sub SA Hellcat Streamlight part number 6941p or TLR-8 Sub SA Hellcat Streamlight part number 69439 for this holster to function correctly. The holster will NOT retain the pistol without the light being mounted correctly.
The light information can be found here:
The holster WILL NOT WORK with any other TLR-8 Sub version of the light mounted on the pistol, and it will not work for the Hellcat Pro.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
The retention of the holster is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Adjustable ride height and cant.
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow the user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly made in the USA.
Information on the Inside Waistband Belt Attachment options can be found in our blog article here: