Sig Sauer P320 Compact/Carry with TLR-7 & Align Tactical Thumb Rest IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P320 Compact, Carry and M18 pistols with the Streamlight TLR-7 or TLR-7A light and Align Tactical Thumb Rest Takedown lever mounted to the pistol. The holster retention is on the light itself and not the pistol, which means the holster will not work without the light mounted on the firearm.
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
- Full Sweat Guard.
- Adjustable Retention.
- Open Muzzle
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Adjustable ride height and cant
- Fits sights up to .375” (3/8”) tall
- Profile cut to allow most red dot sights
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Holster is confirmed to fit the Zev Technologies Z320 XCompact with the TLR-7 or TLR-7A attached to the pistol.
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
Our Collection of Align Tactical Holsters can be found here:
You can purchase the Align Tactical® THUMB REST TAKEDOWN LEVER from Align Tactical at https://www.aligntactical.com/pages/thumb-rest-takedown-lever
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.