Sig Sauer P365 & P365XL Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail & TLR-7 Sub IWB Holster
Inside waistband holster designed to fit the Sig Sauer P365 and P365XL pistol series with the Tactical Development Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail and Streamlight 1913 TLR-7 Sub light mounted to the weapon. This holster will fit the Sig P365, P365X, P365XL Spectre, P365 XL RomeoZero, P365X RomeoZero, P365 SAS and P365XL Spectre Comp with the Tactical Development Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail and TLR-7 Sub.
- Open Muzzle
- Adjustable cant
- Adjustable retention
- Comes standard with 1.5" FOMI belt clip
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Holster profile is cut to allow red dot sights to be mounted on the pistol.
- High sweat shield standard, medium and low sweat shield height available on request
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Proudly Made in the USA
***Left hand model is not currently available ***
The holster retention is on the light itself, this holster will not hold the pistol without the TLR-7 Sub light and Tactical Development Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail attached to the firearm.
This holster requires the Streamlight TLR-7 Sub 1913 light mounted to the rail.
The Tactical Development Pro Ledge Tactical Application Rail can be purchased from Tactical Development here: