4Bros Molle Adapter Revision 3
Our goal in developing the third revision of our Molle Adapter was simple; offer a low-cost, effective, and solid mount to convert the old X26, X2, and Omnivore holsters, new Blade-Tech X26 and Taser 7, New Blackhawk Taser 7 Holster that uses 10-32 screws, and most standard Blade-Tech bolt pattern holsters and carriers to a Load Bearing Vest with one common kit. We have achieved that by creating a user-installed system that includes the common hardware needed for quick, simple installation.
- Straight Molle adapter for standard Blackhawk and Blade-Tech holster attachment pattern
- Tested on Blackhawk Taser X26, X2, and Omnivore Holsters.
- Tested on Blade-Tech X26 and Taser 7 Holsters.
- May fit other Blackhawk or Blade-Tech Holsters
- The adapter will not allow holster cant or angle on Molle attachment for standard bolt patterns
- The adapter will allow holster cant or angle on Molle attachment for the Blade-Tech Taser 7 Holster
- The adapter plate strength pull was tested to withstand an excess of 100 pounds of force. (Actual failure was somewhere around 300 pounds, which exceeded our validation capabilities.)
We do support law enforcement and military departments with Net 15-day terms, payable by check. Purchase Orders must be submitted from a department email and the shipping address must match the department location exactly. A quote for bulk purchases is available if necessary. Please contact us to receive a quote and initiate the order.
Installation instruction links are listed below. If you have questions regarding the compatibility of your holster and our adapter, we suggest visiting each of the instruction links below for quick answers. If you do not find the information you need, please feel free to reach out through the contact us section of the website. We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
We STRONGLY suggest using Loctite 242 or Vibra-Tite 121 thread locker on all screws during the final steps of the installation.
Terms and conditions: By purchasing this product, you take full responsibility for the correct installation of the adapter to your gear. We will not be responsible for incorrect installation.