Sig Sauer P320 Compact/Carry with TLR-8 IWB Holster
Inside Waistband Taco Style Holster for the Sig Sauer P320 Compact, Carry or M18 with TLR-8 or TLR-8A mounted to the pistol
Our holsters are vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm. Each holster is formed, trimmed, and folded in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol and light to ensure the holster fits the gun/light combination and has the correct amount of retention.
Retention of the holster works directly with the light; the holster will not hold the pistol without the light mounted correctly.
- Profile of the holster is cut to clear red dot sights
- Adjustable retention
- High Sweat shield standard, Medium and Low Sweat Shield height available on request
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic with minimal material and smooth edges
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels
- Proudly made in the USA
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.