Sig Sauer P320-XTEN & X300U IWB Holster
Our Inside Waistband Taco Style holster for the Sig Sauer P320-XTEN 10MM pistol with the Surefire X300U-A or X300U-B is vacuum formed with a precision machined mold designed from a CAD model of the actual firearm and light.
Each holster is formed, trimmed, and assembled in-house. Final fit and function tests are done with the actual pistol to ensure the holster fits the gun and has the correct retention amount. The holster's retention is easily adjusted so that the fit can be dialed into your personal preference.
The profile of the holster is cut to clear the Sig Romeo 1 Pro as well as many other Red Dot Sights.
This holster does work with the X300 Turbo light mounted on the XTEN. This holster will NOT work properly without the X-300 mounted to the pistol, the retention is on the light itself and not the firearm.
- Full Sweatguard
- Adjustable retention
- Made from .080" thick thermoplastic for durability
- Open Muzzle for threaded barrels or compensators
- Minimal material and smooth edges to reduce printing.
- Optional Modwing includes 2 inserts to allow user to adjust the amount of leverage placed against the inside of the belt to reduce firearm printing
- The holster is designed to accommodate a red dot sight mounted to the pistol
- Proudly made in the USA.
9mm for the hoods, 10MM for the woods!
All of our P320-XTEN Holsters can be found here:
Our Belt Attachment Blog Article explaining the different options can be found here:
Magazine Pouches for these models can be found here:
*We strongly suggest you apply a removable thread locker to each screw of your holster after you receive it to prevent lost screws while the holster is in use.